Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dance Party Thornhill Style

Yesterday I took the day off. Sometimes you just need to stop what you are doing and be still. I was able to take Grant to school and spend the day with Stephen. We did a whole lot of nothing. We did venture out for lunch at Upper Crust, which was great, and then spent an hour at the park before picking up the kids. It was a good day.


At the park with my sweet husband.  

The boys were their usual silly hyper selves and I thought it might be nice to just turn on the cable music station and quietly listen to music.

Quietly.

Sure. Right. What was I thinking? The boys started dancing and then Stephen started tickling and it was over. It was a full on dance party.



Stephen tickling the boys. This is where it all started.

Grant jumped into this picture. Literally. He dove.

My best attempt at a family picture last night.

Grant dancing on the table. In his underwear. The boy
just doesn't like clothes. At all.

Aidan doing the robot. If he wasn't doing the robot, he was break
dancing all over the living room. He's a ball of energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment