Friday, November 2, 2012

"Snow Biz"

Aidan's fourth grade musical was last night. He was a fisherman and sang his little heart out. I might add he also knew everyone else's part during the play. He mouthed all their lines. When it was his turn to sing with is group, you could hear him above all others. He did a fantastic job and Grant actually sat still and enjoyed the entire program. We went to Upper Crust afterwards and ate pizza with Jaxon, Kristy, Paul-aka Jaxon's Dad(whom Grant was connected to at the hip, literally. He wouldn't come near Stephen or I the entire evening).


Love the moustache!


Aidan singing. I had a hard time getting a good picture.
Stephen had the camera. I just snapped a few with my phone.


Grant on the way to the program. He was excited. I found out later
he had loaded his pockets with Halloween candy and was
helping himself to all the candy he could sneak by.


Jaxon and Aidan at dinner. Silly boys!


And us. I love my husband! So handsome.


No comments:

Post a Comment