Monday, November 12, 2012

Plaza Night

Friday night Stephen and I took Grant (Aidan spent the evening with his grandparents) to the Plaza district for the monthly little festival they do. There were bands playing, lots of vendors with art, drummers, hot dog trucks and lots of good people watching. Grant was more involved in his Kindle (yes, bad parenting  allowing him to bring it) than the festivities, but Stephen managed to engage him eventually.


Grant loved the hot dogs from Atomic Dogs.
So did  Stephen. I managed to only get a bite.


Stephen, in normal Stephen fashion, jumped right
in with a group who was playing the drums.
It took Grant a minute, but he ended up having a good time.


Not sure who had more fun, Grant or Stephen.
I stood on the side, in normal Ashley fashion
and took pictures for the blog.

Grant called me into the playroom on Saturday.
He was thrilled to show me what he'd done.
My sweet little artist. Mom loves you, too, G!

No comments:

Post a Comment