Monday, December 10, 2012

Basketball Diaries

This past weekend was filled with basketball.

Friday night Grant practiced basketball.

I went to the Thunder v Lakers game, too. Last minute invite with Rand.


We had GREAT seats.




Saturday my sweet husband helped me recover from my basketball game fun (stayed out a little too late and had a little too much vino).

(no picture of the recovery day)

Saturday night: Grant had his first basketball game. They don't keep score, just learn the basics of the game. I was so proud of Grant. He didn't shoot the ball, or even get the ball during the game, but he hustled and had his little arms up and tried his hardest.


Grant is a great encourager. See how he's high
fiving his teammate?

G's on the right. #42.

This kid never did pass to anyone but the kid on the
right of Grant. Total bummer.  But, look how cute G looks in his
outfit! (Yes, I cried, like I always do at anything G does for the
first time)

Saturday night post game: Stephen put a basketball goal up for the boys. Grant, as if he hadn't already played enough, played again. In the dark. And cold.

Sunday: NO BASKETBALL!......until next weekend.......


1 comment: