Monday, December 3, 2012

Basketball, Bowling and Balmy Weather



Grant had his very first basketball practice on Friday.
Stephen's the assistant coach now and Grant did well, despite
the fact he didn't make one basket. Stephen is a great motivator
and every kid left feeling uplifted.
 

Aidan Bowling. Unlce Paul got him a new ball this
weekend. He got his first "Turkey".
Turkey=3 strikes in a row....I'm learning bowling
lingo.




Apparently Stephen has hidden a talent from me....
he's an excellent bowler. Who knew?


Grant bowling.....notice the the ball in the gutter?
His ball spent most of it's time there. He got a little frustrated, but
got over it towards the second game. *Note* G bowled a better game
than his Mommy. I was terrible. Awful. I quit. Bowling is just not my thing.


Stephen's attempt number one at a group photo.
Great shot of G's hand....


Sort of better. We'll take what we can get.


Grant and I went to Martin Nature Park yesterday. It
was 70 degrees, way warmer than usual and I love it!
Aidan hurt his knee with all the bowling, so he couldn't make it.


Cheese!


My sweet boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment