Thursday, December 13, 2012

Peace in the Chaos

Things have been kind of quiet, which is why I haven't posted in a bit. Grant's been coughing ALL the time, so we saw Dr. Thompson (again) who gave us the news that G's asthma has returned. Apparently you can grow back into asthma......

I asked Dr. Thompson to please stop giving me unexpected bad news. He followed up with telling me G has an ear infection as well. Seriously?  And THEN, he tells me a few more and G has to have his tonsils out. What the heck? Poor kid. Dr. T reminded me how lucky we are, though, because Grant never exhibits that he's sick or feels bad, which is a huge blessing. He's a tough kid. He really is.

This is Dr. Thompson. I figured you should see
him, since he's become such a part of our little family.
                                                     

Aidan had his choir performance at the mall yesterday. He's been going to choir practice twice a week at 7:45 in the morning (Thanks, Stephen, for running all over town to get the boys to school) for months now. He did so well!! I was so impressed with how wonderful the children sang. (We all know Grant and I can't carry a tune to save our lives). I had "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" in my head the rest of the day.



Okay, so he looks bored. Believe me, he isn't. He was so
animated during the performance. He was on the front row!


See. Told you. Quite the little actor/singer.


Grant's Christmas program is tonight. We'll see if he actually sings this year or does the usual hands in the pocket, staring off into space until the songs over. Singing just doesn't do it for Grant. Unless he's in the tub.

So, here's some random pictures I've not posted that I wanted to. Because I like them.


This is my Mom In-Law, my handsome husband, me (shortie)
and my sister in-law, Seana at thanksgiving number 2 of the day.

Grant in Stephen's hat. He looks a little mischievous.

Aidan in Stephen's hat. They both had to wear it,
during dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment