Monday, April 1, 2013

Maundy Thursday and Good Friday

Guess what?

I was off work for Good Friday and.....I did NOT get sick! I had a great night with the boys and a great Friday with the boys and Stephen. It was nice to be healthy again and have energy to do things. The family met Nannie at Maundy Thursday service  in the Chapel. It was the first time for Aidan and Stephen and it was a very emotional and profound service. Grant even sat still and was quiet! God must have been present for that to happen :)


The boys on the car ride to church. Get ready for Grant's
tongue. It appears in almost every photo this weekend. Aidan, on the
other hand, knows how to pose for the camera appropriately.


We stopped by Sushi Neko on the way home. In typical family fashion, Aidan ordered Octopus (blegh), Grant spaghetti and rice (weird) and Stephen and I split some excellent Yellow Fin Tuna Sushi. (We've taken a bit of a liking to the new show "Wicked Tuna" and were inspired).

Friday I was able to sleep in and take Grant to school. He requested I meet him for lunch and bring him Sonic. I did. Because he has me wrapped around his finger.



Chili cheese tots, corn dog and apples. With a blue
slushy. Sorry Mrs. Grizzle........


Umm, so this is ONE table in the cafeteria. This room
was hands down the loudest room I've EVER been in. EVER.
A room filled with Kindergartner's and First Graders. Ba-na-nas.

 After what seemed like an extraordinary lunch break of loudness, I regained my hearing and stopped by G's classroom while he headed to recess. I snapped a few photos of his art work.


So, I've learned one major lesson from being married.
COMPROMISE. Anyone who knows me knows this makes my skin crawl,
but I'm pleased G is making the effort to "support" the other team,
since Aidan and Stephen like them. I remain strong. GO POKES!

This was just cute. A party in a tree. I like his imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment