Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ice Cream Monday

Spring has started and the dreaded wonderful sound of the ice cream truck has flooded our neighborhood. Our sweet, relatively new neighbors, the Sullivants (whom I went the elementary school with and high school) treated the whole  gang of kids to ice cream.

                                                  


I remember the ice cream truck well. I freaked out trying to get someone, anyone, to give me money and quickly before the truck passed. It was a high anxiety memory for me, actually. Harrell always forked over some money for me (he rarely told me no). He would have so enjoyed watching the boys yesterday enjoy their ice cream.

But, he would have had a heart attack at the inflation. 6 kids ice cream cost poor Whitney $15.

FIFTEEN DOLLARS!

Crazy.

Anyway, the boys had a blast an immediately jumped into the back of Stephen's truck to enjoy their treats.


This was them posing with silly faces. Thanks, Beckett, for
actually listening. There's baby Thomas, tanner's brother, in his lap.
It was his first Popsicle.


The 22nd Street Boys
Aidan, Beckett, Thomas, Grant, Tanner and Matt


1 comment: