Friday, April 26, 2013

Mud, Muffins and Festivals

Mrs. Grizzle sent me a text earlier this week with a picture of Grant that was taken after recess.


The text said this is what happens when GRANT
doesn't follow directions at recess.

NOT GOOD. Stephen was kind enough to take him clothes.
This morning I was able to attend muffins with Mom at G's*** school. I stayed for the Friday assembly and think I'm just now regaining my hearing. I stopped by Grant's class to look at some art he recently made.



He thinks I can cook. No wait, I can help cook and
clean. He really loves me for the video games, though.
 I had to zip back to work but Aidan had a performance singing at the Arts Festival today. Grant and Stephen went and sent me back some pictures of the fun I was missing. :(





Grant, Charlie and Aidan.


Funny boys. Aidan's good friend Charlie is in the pink.

**Grant now does not want to be addressed by "G". He prefers that we call him Theodore. He mentioned this at dinner the other evening. Apparently he really likes Leave it to Beaver. He said we could call him the Beave, if we wanted to. What a hoot.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment