Friday, May 3, 2013

Fab Friday

9:00 last night I get  a text from Mrs. Grizzle that stated she almost completely forgot to tell me Grant was receiving yet another math Facts award, this time for subtraction.

What is it with people NOT planning ahead. This is THE most irritating thing to a  Type A personality planning OCD person. Just saying.

Anyway, I managed to run to work, run to school and see G get the award and run right back to work.

His little face was so worth the hassle of juggling my work schedule. He didn't think I would make it.


Grant on the end, next to the famous Stacia, Junior and
the beautiful Meredith. Mrs. Stafford is standing proudly
behind them.


All the Math Fact Champs.


In usual Grant fashion, he requested a photo
with his Mommy. Little bit hard to do by myself.


Which is why I took this one. G wasn't happy with
the first one because you couldn't see
the award. Good grief.


No comments:

Post a Comment