Thursday, May 2, 2013

The First Official STING

Aidan came into the office (apparently where Stephen and I now spend our time since our kids take over the living room with the XBox) with Grant behind him, crying. Aidan gave us the news, as Grant was crying too much to talk.

Grant fell right on top of a wasp.

In our house!

I thought they had been playing basketball outside, but they were actually playing basketball on the XBox and Grant did a jump shot and fell on the wasp.


It's a pretty cool game, really.
So glad to have boys.

  Of course I was freaking out, as Grant hasn't ever been stung before. I had the EPI pen waiting, just in case. Stephen said we should cut an onion and stick it on the sting. I've learned by now to just do what he says, no matter how weird it sounds, as he's usually right. So, we stuck an onion on G's sting and the pain went right away. So weird. And smelly.

He was fine, though.


The "sting"


The "I got stung by a wasp face but feel better
now that I have a Popsicle"


The culprit. Dead. Gone. Mean old wasp.
                                                    

1 comment:

  1. Onion works every time!!!!


    Your loving husband

    ReplyDelete