Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer is BUSY

Lots has been going on. Sort of. Well, not as bad as when school is in, but it seems we've been busy for a few weeks now.

I came home to this last week:


This is our new Kitty. Griffendorf. After Harry Potter.
Walt (retired Marine) across the street made the boys run
around the block and then clean his kitten's litter box
and then....let them pick their own kitten.


Jack is confused. Very confused.
I'm a little confused too. I got bamboozled into cat owning. I fought it. A lot.

But....I kind of like the little guy now. He's very curious. He likes to hide under things and tries to climb into the refrigerator.....

Friday the boys managed to go swimming at the Waterford. We didn't get a memebership this year and are totally bummed, but when you know the right people, you can sometimes get in. Stephen, fortunately, knows the right people.



I can't believe it's already been a year!
Stephen got involved with this:


Our big fabulous tree came down this weekend.
Someone bought the house next to me and had to
take it down. It was up-rooting everything. The tree removers
said it was in their top 10 of all time biggest trees to remove.
We watched them almost all day. Stephen of course jumped
in to help. I came home to one worn out, beat up and
sun burnt husband.

 Grant and I went and saw this:

It was great!

Aidan went and saw this with his Mom:
 It was also great, according to Aidan.



1 comment:

  1. the pictures of the kittie with your dog is WAY TOO CUTE!! how could you not keep that little furball around!! =)

    ReplyDelete