Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Books, Bagels, Bowling and Big Performances

The Thornhill house had a great week. It's almost fall break and the boys are ready! Aidan leaves for Mexico this weekend and G will get to spend some time with the all great and wonderful Gaga. Next Friday is the best day of the fall, the OSU walk around!

Grant and I started a new tradition on Saturday mornings since Stephen has to work. We head to Panera and have bagel together. I allow him his most favorite drink in the world only on Saturday morning, Mountain Dew. This motivates him to help me grocery shop after our breakfast. He's a great little helper. Especially when full of Mountain Dew.

Aidan had his big performance last night. 50's Band Stand play. He had several speaking parts at the very beginning and was a great little actor. I'm bummed I didn't get better pictures, though. We went to Tucker's for burgers afterwards and called it a night.



So this is the book G checked out and read immediately.
Looks pretty creepy to me.

G making his bagel. Sliced but not toasted,
plain cream cheese only. With a Mountain Dew, of course.
Saturday mornings are the only time he's allowed one.

Just another shot. I think it's so sweet.

Grant had to write down three of his fears in Sunday school
class. He wrote "girls, bunny's and little midgets". Hmmmm?

Sunday was Mom's and Son's bowling day with
our church. G had so much fun and I met some really
great people. G even won a gift card to Game Stop.
I did not. I bowled a 46....

Here's the only bad picture I was able to capture
of Aidan's performance. I haven't quite figured out my Iphone
settings. He did great and opened up the play.


No comments:

Post a Comment