Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My most favorite day with my most favorite people

Friday was my most favorite day of the year. Seriously. It is. I'd rather have the walk around twice and skip Thanksgiving.

G was a little under the weather with an upper respiratory deal, so we drove the walk around for the most part and went up early.

Our first stop was Esikimo Joe's. The wait time was only an hour and half this year (early bird gets the table). Grant was great during the wait and Stephen and I had so much fun meeting people and shopping at Joe's. We all came home with new Cowboy attire.

The floats were amazig this year,as always. Hats off to the hard working students who make homecoming literally the greatest homecoming in the nation. And thanks to my boys for coming with me every year. I hope they love it as much as I do.




At the Sigma Nu House.




Stephen helping to entertain Grant during
our hour and a half wait for a table.

Post Chili Cheese Fries

Apparently Joe's didn't fill him up. We stopped
at Fuzzy's for a Fuzzy ball fried ice cream.


My two most favorite people. The only other one
is missing. Aidan was swimming in Mexico.


My second all time favorite photo of us. I just adore my husband.
And look at those fabulous shoes I'm wearing. Stephen got them
for me out of the blue. I love them.


1 comment:

  1. I love you, my sweet wife. Couldn't have imagined that I would be this lucky to get such a wonderful wife to share my life with.

    ReplyDelete