Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hats, Boots and Tacos

Last Thursday proved to be one of the most stressful days EVER.

Family picture day.

AKA Ashley's worst nightmare of attempting to organize and be totally prepared. I'll save the details for another post, I (and the boys) are still recovering.

Here are some random pictures I took after the family photos. We took my Dad's hat with intentions of incorporating into a few of our pictures, but we forgot it in the car. So here's G sporting Grandpa Dod's favorite hat.

And a random one of G in Stephen's ski boots. He was bored towards the end of fall break.

Finally, my husband has lost his mind and always wants to eat from the Taco truck. He finally took me to his kitchen away from home. The tacos really are good. I have to admit.






My husband and his newest craving.

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much, baby. You sure keep the men in your family happy.

    ReplyDelete