Monday, November 25, 2013

The Fox and Santa

Well, I broke down yesterday and pulled out all the Christmas decorations. I've been re-organizing closets and shelves and decided that it really wasn't fun doing that so I put on my boots and headed out to the garage in the snow.

I usually wait for Thanksgiving to be over, but the snow and Christmas songs on teh radio threw me off. And we all know once I get an idea in my head, stay out of the way.

I am waiting on the tree, though. Until Saturday.

The boys (Aidan, Grant, Beckett and Matt) played outside and inside all day. The snow had piled so high on our porch you could sled off of it. They had a blast bringing in wet shoes and clothes all day.....


The weather on Sunday was questionable.
Even the geese were headed somewhere else.
Slowly, I might add. They all made it safely.

We drove in the driveway on Saturday and this came on.
It immediately sent me into Christmas mode and soon
thereafter the decorations came out of the garage.

G loves this song. But not enough to stop
drinking his "pink" smoothie (shake).

Still a work in progress. I'm taking down the boa.
It's not Christmasy enough. More garland and lights.
I'm sure Stephen will be thrilled....

The old Santa Head still in tact.

The newest creature. It reminded me of Dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment