Friday, November 1, 2013

Family Photos 2013

I was going to blog a play by play of the most ridiculous night ever of stress preparing for family pictures, but I decided I would rather not remember the stress of the event. I'd rather focus on the joy the family brings me on a daily basis. I found some humor in the evening.

1. The boys put on each other's outfits. AND didn't know it since they are so close in sizes anymore. Obviously Aidan is taller, but otherwise, they wear the same clothes.

2. My husband, in his infinite love for me, thought it would be extra funny to put on ugly clothes for the pictures and act as if he was serious about wearing them. Looking back, it was funny. At the time, I was beside myself with frustration.

3. Grant is a funny kid. I reviewed all the photos and in some of the series of photos he's making all kinds of faces. Everyone else is smiling and focused and then there if G. Holding his breathe. Acting surprised. Acting angry. You name it, his face showed it.

I'm planning something different for next year. I don't know what, yet, but no more repeats of this year.








Grant is the clown in the family. I had no idea he was
doing this. Leigh kindly asked him to smile....He's a hoot.



1 comment: