Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sore Loser

Grant was extremely grouchy yesterday. Everything caused a huge sigh and whine and fit. After awhile I just went into his room, hugged him and said I would be glad to play with him, since all his friends weren't home at the time.

We sat down in the living room and started playing Uno. I realized quickly I had a fabulous hand. The best I've ever been dealt.

3 Draw Fours and One Wild Card. It's like an Uno Royal flush.

Things moved right along and the whining and complaining seemed to have subsided.....

See. Happy.


Then, it happened. I played my hand. I tried to not win quickly, as I knew with a hand like that it would be over fast. He came close to winning, until I played my Draw Four gauntlet.

Which resulted in this:

Clearly he's not happy for me with my fabulous win.


Enough said. Bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment